BLESSED'S SHIH TZU
Home Phone __________________________Cell Phone _____________________________
Date of Birth _____________Sex ______Sire _________________Dam________________
Purchase Price of Puppy: $____________
Registration Offered: ________________
1. Registration fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer. AKC registration will be given after proof of spay/neuter before the puppy turns 7 months old.
2. We are sorry but no personal checks will be accepted. Balances/final payments must be paid in cash at time of pick-up if puppy is picked up, PayPal or by money order 7 days prior to shipping date if puppy is being shipped. Puppies may be shipped after 8 weeks of age, but it is at the seller's discretion not to ship until the puppy is deemed healthy, strong, properly weaned and at least 2 pounds.
3. We also offer a one year guarantee that the puppy is free from hereditary diseases that are detrimental to the puppy's health causing his/her death. In the event that a hereditary disease is found by a licensed Veterinarian, we will refund the cost of the puppy or replace the puppy with another puppy of equal value and sex upon receipt of letters confirming diagnosis by a licensed Veterinarians, my own Veterinarian, and the return of the original puppy. We cannot predict a time frame when a replacement puppy will be made available, but buyer will have first pick behind the breeder and any prior deposits already placed from subsequent litters. We are not responsible for any vet bills incurred. Any and all vet bills are sole responsibility of the buyer. Vet bills will not be reimbursed. Refunds will not be given for common things such as but not limited to a flea, worms, coccidia, kennel cough, giardia, etc.. Outbreaks of these ailments are common due to shipping or re-homing and the related stress of it. This guarantee don't cover any congenital defects, just hereditary disease.
4. Blessed's Shih Tzu guarantees the puppy for 4 days from the date of sale against the following diseases: Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Corona Virus. In the event that any of the above-stated diseases are diagnosed within the 4-day period, the seller is to be notified within 24 hours. A licensed veterinarians must verify the diagnosis with lab results.
5. For the health and care of your puppy, please be aware that all puppies/dogs are fed 4 Health Puppy Food. Sudden changes in the puppy’s food can cause diarrhea. You must slowly mix more of the new food with less of the 4 Health Puppy Food, adding less 4 Health Puppy Food each week to avoid upsetting your puppy's delicate balance. Deciding to continue feeding your puppy 4 Health Puppy Food is a good decision as it is a quality dog food (not full of corn and fillers). It is a more expensive food but around here we feel our puppies are well worth it! A good brand of food makes a healthier and happier puppy.
6. The size a puppy will mature to, is only an estimate based on seller’s experience and traits recognition. No guarantees are made as to adult color, size or bite. This health guarantee does not include uneven bites, undescended testicles, demodex mange, inguinal or umbilical hernias, mites, ticks, heartworms, giarrdia, coccidosis, ear mites, hypoglycemia or kennel cough which can be common in puppies shipped and usually caused by bacteria and stress.
7. The buyer agrees to send a progress report and picture every 6 months to prove ownership and condition of the dog/puppy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. AKC registration will be given after proof of spay/neuter at the puppy's 6 month old.
9. No other guarantee is made or implied, except as stated in this written guarantee. Any disputes will be litigated in Hillsborough County, FL at the buyer's expense. Warranty applies to the original buyer only, and is not transferable.
*Puppy sold with full AKC requirements:
We hope you enjoy your wonderful puppy and have a blessed life with her/him! ;)
By signing below, both parties acknowledge that they have read and understand the above contract/warranty, and agree to the terms therein. Both seller and buyer will receive, and should maintain, a copy of this contract.